Company: LPI Roofing and Exteriors Inc.
Business information: With over 30 years of industry experience, LPI Roofing and Exteriors is your trusted roofing and exterior building specialist in the Georgian Bay and Muskoka areas and beyond.
Business Location: 143 Robert Street East Penetanguishene, ON, L9M 1G9
Work Location: Various locations throughout Georgian Bay/Muskoka, ON.
Type of Employment: Full-time/Permanent
Estimated Start Date: April 2020.
• Install, repair or replace shingles, shakes and other roofing tiles on sloped roofs of buildings
• Install sheet metal flashings
• Install and repair metal roofs using hand and power tools
• Install, repair or replace built-up roofing systems using materials such as asphalt saturated felts and hot asphalt and gravel
• Apply waterproof coatings to concrete or other masonry surfaces below or above ground level
• Install, repair or replace shingle-ply roofing system using waterproof sheet materials such as modified plastics, elastomeric or other asphaltic compositions
• Erect and install scaffolding, falsework and other working platforms.
- Education: Completion of high school is required
- Experience: A minimum of 2 years of experience is required. If the candidate does not have at least 2 years of experience, then a post-secondary education certificate is required.
- Familiarity with all types of roofing, such as, tile, shingles, iced water shield and metal is an asset.
- Valid Driver license is an asset.
- Other skills: Construction experience is an asset.
• Team player
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
• Physically demanding
• Handling heavy loads
• Repetitive task
• Work under pressure
• Able to lift up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
• Work at heights and outdoors
Salary:$24.00 to $26.00 per hour, 40-55 Hours per week
Benefits: We provide uniforms and transportation (from the business location to working places).Transportation costs are covered if the worker needs to relocate.
Important Information: Work schedule is from Monday to Friday from 7am to 5pm, 40 to 55 hours per week. Overtime/Weekends work will be required depending on the weather conditions. This position entails working 10 to 12 hours daily during summer.
Apply by e-mail to:[email protected]
Apply by mail to: 143 Robert Street East Penetanguishene, ON, L9M 1G9
Job type: Full-time